Autel MaxiCheck MX900: 2023 Autel Most famous saler OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner
In 2023, Autel unveiled the MaxiCheck MX900 as the new version of MaxiCOM MK808, MX808, MK808Z, and MK808BT. The MaxiCheck MX900 is designed to cover a wider range of vehicles and functions, with updated hardware. As a result, it has become the most cost-effective bidirectional scan tool in the Autel family.
MaxiCheck MX900 Newly Added Functions in 2023
- Support Pre & Post Scan
- Support Scan VIN
- Support DoIP & CAN FD Protocol
- Superior Hardware: Android 11.0, Larger Memory 4G & 64G, 8” LCD Screen, 7700mAh Battery Capacity
- Support Wifi Print
Top Reasons to Choose MaxiCheck MX900
- OE-Level All Systems Diagnostic: Autel MaxiCheck MX900 diagnostic tablet scanner can access and scan all available electronic systems to read and clear codes, view live data stream, and retrieve ECU information.
- Bi-Directional Control/Active Test: Thanks to the full bidirectional control feature, MX900 can do everything Autel MX808 does. Autel MX900 bidirectional scanner control various systems and components of the vehicle
- 40+ Service Functions: Autel MaxiCheck MX900 car diagnostic tool also provides 40+ services including Oil Reset, EPB, SAS Reset, D-P-F Regeneration, Throttle Reset, ABS Bleed, Battery Registration, Injector Coding, WIN DR Roof,Cylinder, Headlamp and so on.
- Enhanced Hardware: Autel MX900 is equipped with Android 11.0 OS, ROCKCHIP RK3566 CPU, 4G RAM & 64G ROM, 5X Faster, 8-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen and 8 MP Rear Camera.
- Wide Coverage: Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes after 1996. Ford, Ford(EU), GM, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, BMW, etc.
- AUTO VIN & AUTO SCAN: Autel MX900 diagnostic scan tool can quickly work on on specific vehicles to retrieve VIN information and perform comprehensive scan on all available systems for efficient and accurate diagnosis and services.
- Extensive Functions: Support Pre & Post Scan, DoIP & CAN FD Protocol and Wifi Print, while MX800 does not support.
- 1-Year Warranty: Offering 1-Year Warranty and 2-Year-free software update for Autel MX900.
Autel MX900 with Dealership Level All System Diagnostic
Autel MaxiCheck MX900 2023 Model performs comparable to the diagnostic capacity of the original factory. It works well to read & clear codes, ECU information reading, read live data, view freeze frame, graphic data, and performs special functions for all available systems.
The MX900 is your best choice for all system diagnostic, including Anti-lock Brake System(ABS), Electronic Parking Brake(EPB), Battery Mange System(BMS), Supplemental Restraint System(SRS), Steering Angle System(SAS), Air Conditioning System, etc.
Autel MaxiCheck MX900 With Bi-Directional Control
Autel MaxiCheck MX900 Scanner performs bi-directional control, which is able to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems. This function is useful in determining whether the ECM responds to a command well.
To be more clear, I will take an example for you:
- If one part of your vehicle didn’t work, you are able to use the Autel MX900 scanner to quickly shot the trouble without removing any parts. So convenient for Home Mechanic and Workshop!
- Here are some specific application situations:
- Turn on / off Doors & Windows & Lights
- Adjust the Window Wipers & Headlamp
- Mirrors Folding / Unfolding
- Note: Autel MX900 is not universal for all vehicles, if you are interested in this device, email us with your vehicle VIN for a compatible check.
2023 MaxiCheck MX900 with 40+ Maintenance Services
Maybe you are always haunted by the following situations:
- Highly Maintenance and Repair Costs
- IP Limited & Low Coverage
- Outdated device
Fortunately, with 40+ maintenance services, wide coverage, and high-frequency updating, this Autel MaxiCheck MX900 Diagnostic Scan tool is able to perfectly relieve your anxiety.
The services are included but not limited Oil Reset, EPB Reset, TPMS Reset, ABS Bleed, BMS Reset, Throttle Matching, SAS Calibration, Suspension Calibration, Airbag Reset, ABS & SRS, WIN DR Roof, Seats Calibration, Language Change, Headlamp Matching, Cylinder, Clutch, A/F Setting, etc.
Note: The compatible services may differ from different vehicles.
Injector Coding: Code new injector numbers to replace the previous one when fitting the new injectors or after the replacement is completed;
Brake Reset: Deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, etc.;
GEAR Learn: Perform gear learning for the car when the engine ECU, the crankshaft position sensor, or the crankshaft flywheel is replaced.
Key Coding: Help ECU to recognize the new keys when you need to add new keys, and delete the lost keys;
Oil Reset: Reset the oil life systems every time the oil and oil filter are changed;
SAS Reset: Perform steering angle sensor calibration and clear records;
BMS Reset: Evaluate the battery charge state, register the battery replacement, etc.
ABS Bleeding: When the ABS contains air, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the brake system to restore ABS brake sensitivity;
Relearn Throttle: Initialize the throttle so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state;
DPF REG: Clear PM (Particulate Matter) from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance;
MaxiCheck MX900 with Wide Coverage
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes after 1996.
Ford, Ford(EU), GM, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, BMW, Mini, Benz, Benz Sprinter, Maybach, Smart, Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar, Porsche, Volkswagen, LT3, Volkswagen CV, Audi, Bentley, Lamborghini, MAN_LD, Seat, Skoda, Bugatti, Renault, Dacia, Samsung, Opel, Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Toyota, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GT-R, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki…
MaxiCheck MX900 Extensive Functions
Work with MV108S
This OBD II Scanner MX900 is compatible with Autel Digital Inspection Cameras(MV105/108) which is sold separately and this MX900 will help you view more credible images.
More help will be provided
Remote Desk allows you to quickly get the support from Autel’s technicians
This function allows you accurately and fast identification of Vehicle Information
Specifications about Autel MX900
|Operating System||Android 11|
|Processor||Quad core Processor(1.8GHz)|
|Memory||4GB RAM &64GB ROM|
|Display||8-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280×800 resolution|
|Rear Camera||8 MP|
|Mini SD card (supports up to 64GB)|
|Audio Input/Output||Input: N/A|
|Power and Battery||3.7 V/7700mAh lithium-polymer battery|
|Charges via 5 VDC power supply|
|Battery Charging Input||5V/3 A|
|Operating Temp||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temp||-10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)|
|Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898(High-speed, Middle-speed, Low-speed and Single-wire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN) , SAE J2610, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6, DoIP, CANFD|