Powerful in functions and fashionable in appearance, KC501 is a professional Key & chip programmer which can not only read,write keys and read key remote frequency, but also generate dealer keys. It support read and write MCU/EEPROM chips, reach and write Mercedes Infrared keys. Moreover, it support PC connection which brings you better user experience.
■ KC501 Key & Chip PROGRAMMER
·MCU / EEPROM Chip Read / Write
·ECU Read / Write
·MC9S12 Encrypted Chip Read / Write
·Key Reading / Writing
·Mercedes Infrared Key Reading / Writing
·Finding the Control Frequency
·IC Card Reading / Writing
1. DC Port: It provides 12V DC power supply.
2. USB Port: It provides data communication and 5V DC power supply. (The Type B USB port provides data
communication and power supply for our device, PC and KC501.)
3. DB 26-Pin Port: It connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable.
4. Cross Signal Pins: It holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface. (The Cross-shaped signal pin is
used to place MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal cable to read or write MCU and ECU chips.)
5. Locker: It locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper functioning. (It is used to place EEPROM
chip or socket to read or write EEPROM data.)
6. EEPROM Component Transponder Slot: It holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
7. Status LED: It indicates the current operating status.
8. IC Card Induction Area (It is used to read and write IC card data.)
9. Display Screen (It is used to show remote frequency or transponder ID.)
10. Remote Frequency Button (Press this button to show remote frequency in the display screen.)
11. Transponder ID Button (Press this button to show transponder ID in the display screen.)
12. Transponder Slot: It holds the transponder. (It is used to hold the transponder to read or write transponder data.)
13. Vehicle Key Slot: It holds the vehicle key. (It is used to hold the vehicle key to read or write vehicle key data.)
14. Remote Control Transponder Induction Area (It is used to read and write remote control transponder data.)
15. Mercedes Infrared Key Slot: It holds the Mercedes infrared key. (It is used to hold Mercedes infrared key to read or
write Mercedes vehicle key data.)